Chittlin's and Chopsticks

Writer and mother, Terris McMahan Grimes, the Mother From Another Continent, an her friends share their slighty off kilter parenting views and their takes on a whole lot of other things.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Immortality is Yours for the Price of a House


No fair! Christmas is over and all I got was a stupid Chia Pet.

But you can make this middle-aged woman’s dream come true. All I wanted for Christmas was some real estate. Buy my dream house for me and I'll grant you immortality!

The address is 48 Parkshore Cir. Sacramento, CA 95831. It sits on Seymour Park which runs the length of the Greenhaven community. I’ve long had my eye on it as I jogged by (okay, walked really fast).

Take a tour. It’s a jewel.









Buy the house next door, too, and be my neighbor
You’ll love Sacramento. It’s a beautiful town wrapped in ribbons of rivers, second only to Paris for its amount of trees.

Buy this house for me and I’ll grant you immortality
I’ll write a book about you. Romance, mystery, gothic, or science fiction. Villian or hero. You choose. History awaits you. Sounds like a good trade to me.

3 Comments:

At 1/09/2007 8:48 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Wish I could make it happen! Happy 2007!

 
At 1/11/2007 2:07 AM , Blogger Mother said...

Hi Robin! Thanks for the sentiment, but I think I've got it covered. One of my characters will buy the house for me--probably Mother. Happy New Year to you and the fam.

 
At 1/26/2007 10:59 AM , Blogger Robin said...

I never had a doubt about it: you are a genius!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

More blogs about mother from another continent.