Chittlin's and Chopsticks

Writer and mother, Terris McMahan Grimes, the Mother From Another Continent, an her friends share their slighty off kilter parenting views and their takes on a whole lot of other things.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Your Goddess


Should you see a woman with nails of one hand polished and gay and those of the other hand naked--bow down to her for she is the Godess of Multitasking.

Worship her with chocolates and flowers. Secure indulgences by presenting her with freedom in chucks of 2 to 3 hours. Worship her thusly, and she who reads in the tub and writes on the john will favor you with one of her smiles that are known to cure impotence.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2/16/2007 10:39 PM , Blogger Not From Lapland said...

haha, I spent the whole of last week with one hairy leg and one smooth one after only getting enough time to defuzz one and then promptly forgetting all about the other one! Good to see I am not alone here. :)

 
At 2/17/2007 3:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget novels. You ought to write a full length comedy. You are hilarious even with the serious matters. The Joe Biden piece is priceless. C'mon Terri, when are you publishing the funny stuff? Oh yeah, I just favorited you, so ping me on my technorati button please. Have a great weekend.

 
At 2/18/2007 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a radiant heating smile.

Hope you had a great Valentines.

 
At 2/18/2007 11:38 AM , Blogger Mother said...

Thanks, Pearl. My kids and my sweetie got together and presented me with 8 whole hours to myself. Best gift ever!

 
At 2/18/2007 11:43 AM , Blogger Mother said...

Surviving Motherhood,
You just may have me beat...No wait a minute. When my 22-year-old was a conniving little 5-year-old, I paid him a whole 75 cents to polish my shoes for work. I went through the whole day with one shiny pump and one dull one...Never mind, you won. Nothing beats a fuzzy leg.

Let's start a club.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

More blogs about mother from another continent.