Chittlin's and Chopsticks

Writer and mother, Terris McMahan Grimes, the Mother From Another Continent, an her friends share their slighty off kilter parenting views and their takes on a whole lot of other things.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Show a Little Love--Buy Mother's Book





Did I mention...

I have for sale a few more hard back, copies of Shades of Black: Crime and Mystery Stories by African American Authors, edited by the Grand Dame of African American mystery writers, Eleanor Taylor Bland.

The list price is $23 but I selling them to my sweeties for $9. You do know you're my sweetie, don't you?

You can buy them at my store, The Place Where Mother Shops. Bonus: They're signed by four contributing authors including Mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

More blogs about mother from another continent.