Chittlin's and Chopsticks

Writer and mother, Terris McMahan Grimes, the Mother From Another Continent, an her friends share their slighty off kilter parenting views and their takes on a whole lot of other things.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Woman Gives Birth at Age 67


I Pity The Fool!


Parenting isn't easy when you're young. It's especially hard when you're old--heck'a old, as my 10-year-old would say.


You couldn't pay me to have a baby at my age and I'm relatively young compared to 67. I wouldn't do it even if that was the only way I would ever get grandchildren, which is what I think I heard my daughter mutter the other day.


But they're here now, my sixty-seven year old sister in arms, and I'm sure they are beautiful, just as all babies are. So love them with all your might.


Air Mom to Old Mom--Don't try any dunks.

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 10:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog. I actually wrote about this a while back, http://ntycnboricua.blogspot.com/2007/01/just-how-old-is-too-old-to-have.html.

Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

http://ntycnboricua.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

More blogs about mother from another continent.