Chittlin's and Chopsticks

Writer and mother, Terris McMahan Grimes, the Mother From Another Continent, an her friends share their slighty off kilter parenting views and their takes on a whole lot of other things.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Why Do I Do This?

My niece and I blog for the same reasons.



Martin Lindsey tagged me so it’s my turn to tell you five reasons why I blog. Here they are:

#1
During my kid's teen years their response to my pithy little kernels of wisdom or wit was always an exasperated, “Oh, Mom.”
#2
I was married to a man who is now my friend but whose eyes, during our marriage, used to glaze over whenever I spoke.
#3
I am a dolphin by nature constantly seeking out others to communicate with at extremely high frequencies.
#4
Late at night I like to shout into the darkness of the blogosphere and listen for an echo.
#5
It's fun.

Here are some of the blogs that occasionally echo back (the rules allow me to name only five):
Oh The Joys (one of the funniest blogs I’ve read.)


And here is an invitation to any of them share why they blog.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

More blogs about mother from another continent.