Mother's Lesson #7
These are the young men of our family. Handsome fellows aren’t they. They have the capacity to eat twice their weight in junk food, buttons, and tin cans.
This is a bottle of “Seabuck 7.”
It is made from seabuckthorn berries. The ancient Chinese and the nice lady at Nugget Market said seabuckthorn berries will:
- Rejuvenate my body and mind
- Enhance my immune activity
- Support my circulation and a healthy cardiovascular system for me
- Fight free radicals found in my body
- Contribute to healthy cell membranes and smooth, glowing skin
I believed them. I paid $30 for a month’s supply.
Seabuck 7 requires refrigeration. There-in lies the rub. Remember the handsome young men above. Seabuck 7 would have been an aperitif for them.
I had to protect it.